Shitty Shorts. Shitty Shorts.

Lololol memories!

Looking back on all this, I had a pretty good time. Your animations always made me laugh. ;n;

BeamShank responds:

It was only good in hindsight!

For Everyone To See For Everyone To See

Haha,

Fuckin' loved it! The way the characters walked was pretty great. The feel was awesome, however awkward. Nice one!

Rad's Flash Folder Rad's Flash Folder

HEY

I haven't seen all of this. I particularly liked the Leon bobbing up and down. Good job, and neat one on the daily 5th! I guess now we are frontpage-posting buddies! :D

Also anusblood.

BeamShank responds:

A-nus

Unofficial NG Gamercard Unofficial NG Gamercard

Neat!

I think it's cool. You should add things like number of submissions (with types ie. flash/art/music) and trophies. Neat little thingy!

2 Dollars Short 2 Dollars Short

Neato!

I like this a lot. The mood is perfect, and it's arranged really well! I like the great mix of electronic and acoustic. Good job, 5/10/faved. (Also added you as a favourite audio artist. You deserve it.)

What a Night What a Night

Excellent!

This is just what I'm looking for, I'm going to use it in my film if that's okay. Expect it by next week, and I'll be sure to send you a link!

fistycuffs fistycuffs

Nice!

The effects are great, and the designs are kind of cute. Cool piece!

OTHER SIDE OTHER SIDE

Fuckin' Excellent!

The mood of the piece really comes through. I love the design, and once again you did an awesome job. I really love your style.

Defective Defective

Wicked!

Fantastic, I love the incorporation of the plants. I wouldn't listen at all to the two guys below me, the girl just looks like a real person might. The fact that she is wearing some clothing might have a part in the position of their reviews as well.
I love the lighting, texture, pretty much everything!
Anywho, awesome piece!